In order to facilitate access, promote visibility of FHSE publications,
the Deanery dedicates an additional funding line to support open access of top publications at the Faculty.
This call is the second of the 2 annual calls.
The submission deadline is 25 September 2023, at noon.
THIS CALL IS CLOSED
🚩 Preamble / Eligibility:
- Open access financing from external sources should be actively sought.
- Research results from FNR funded projects which may otherwise receive open access funding are not eligible.
- Only open access publications that have been paid from the budget of an institute of the Departments or the LUCET budget are eligible.
-The publication is peer-reviewed according to international standards.
- Authors hold copyright of a final accepted version of their publication with no restrictions
- A same author may not apply more than 2 times per year.
- For more information: Please consult the memo (approuved by the Faculty Council held on 27/04/2023) attached to the call (email)
🚩 Applications for Faculty support must include the following information:
- Title and authorline
- Publisher and Journal title
- Journal impact factor and/or SCImago quartile ranking https://www.scimagojr.com/journalrank.php
- Article highlights (2-3 bullets points, each consisting of a short sentence)
- Short abstract
- Contact details (Submitter and Secretary of your Dept)
- OTP Code (for reimbursement)
- Cost of open access (foreign currencies converted into euros, VAT if applicable)
- Copy of the Invoice
There are 19 questions in this survey.