In order to facilitate access, promote visibility of FHSE publications, the Deanery dedicates an additional funding line to support open access of top publications at the Faculty.
This call is the fourth of the 3 annual calls (indeed an addtitional call).
The submission deadline is 21 November 2021, 2pm.
Preamble / Eligibility:
- Open access financing from external sources should be actively sought. Research results from FNR funded projects are not eligible.
- Only open access publications that have been paid from the budget of an institute of the Departments or the LUCET budget are eligible.
- The publication is peer-reviewed according to international standards.
- Authors hold copyright of a final accepted version of their publication with no restrictions.
- A same author may not apply more than 3 times per year.
Please consult the memo on the intranet: https://intranet.uni.lux/the_university/fhsehttps://intranet.uni.lux/the_university/fhse/flshase_internal/Pages/01.-Research.aspx
In order to apply for Faculty support for open access publication, please prepare the following information about the article:
Title and authorline
Publisher and Journal title
Journal impact factor and/or SCImago quartile ranking https://www.scimagojr.com/journalrank.php
- Contact details (Submitter and Secretary)
OTP Code (for reimbursement)
Cost of open access (foreign currencies converted into euros, VAT and total amount)
Article highlights (2-3 bullets points, each consisting of a short sentence)
There are 17 questions in this survey.